Mission, Vision & Values
Enriching children’s lives by meeting their physical, developmental and social needs in a caring, family-centred environment
To be a centre of excellence for the delivery of services to children with social, physical, developmental and communication needs.
Our values govern our actions and reflect in our work with children & youth, community partners, and each other.
- Providing services that are child and family-centred
- Providing quality and compassionate services
- Following standards of best practice
- Respecting all of our stakeholders
- Being mindful of our fiscal and moral responsibilities and accountabilities
- Providing a safe and pleasant environment for our children & youth, families and staff